Use of the Company Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and Fanout.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties (including End Users of the Customer) to use the Company Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Company Services, or the equipment used to provide the Company Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Company Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Company Services, or any interfaces provided with the Company Services, to access any other Fanout product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Fanout product or service.